To celebrate the launch of Tiffinwala™ in Toronto, Bombay Street Food
is giving away a
JOURNEY TO INDIA
with Brussels Airlines!
Every person that signs up for a minimum of 2 weeks of our Tiffinwala™ service will be eligible to win a round-trip ticket to India.
Persons may sign up as individuals who work in the downtown core or they can also sign up in groups of 10 or more for delivery to their co-working space or office.
Please note the following terms and conditions:
- Ticket is valid for transportation on Brussels Airlines operated flights only.
- Ticket is valid for transportation and travel must be completed before March 22, 2018 and depending upon availability.
- Ticket is valid 3 months from date of issue (no extensions or exceptions possible).
- Reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking, and can only be made within 90 days but not less than 3 weeks before your planned date of departure.
- Ticket may be subject to downgrading / denied boarding with no compensation due.
- The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit, in whole or in part, for any destination. Ticket issued has no cash value, is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-endorsable, and is only eligible for travel on Brussels Airlines operated flights.
- The Prize winner will be responsible for all expenses not specifically stated as part of the Prize, including, but not limited to, any applicable taxes and governmental fees or surcharges, airport charges, local transportation including air or ground transportation from the winner’s home to a Brussels Airlines CA gateway airport, overnight accommodations, incidentals and any items of a personal nature.
- Ticket may not be used in conjunction with any other special promotion, nor is eligible for mileage credit in any program in which Brussels Airlines participates. Upgrades are not permitted.
- The passenger is responsible for obtaining the necessary passport and/or visas, as well as any other
requirements needed for the destination and transfer points.
- Brussels Airlines conditions of carriage shall apply.
- Black-out dates:
- April 08 – April 16 // May 26- Jul 09 **// Jul 29 – Sep 03 ** // Nov 03 – Nov 07 // Dec 20 – Dec 31. (** Saturday and Sunday)